On Mon, Apr 23, 2007 at 11:33:12AM -0400, Wenbin Zhang wrote:
> Now I am using "-d fc6" to build the guest. After this, I found
> vserver need lots of supporting program:
>
> bzip2, cmp, rpm, yum, python, I have to cross compile them one by
> one and install them in the phone. Now I still found it need some
> libraries supporting, like libstdc++.so.6.. etc. Maybe it still need
> more libraries, any idea? I don't know whether I can make vserver work
> on phone, it seems too complicated.

well, depends on _what_ you install and _what_ you
actually need, complete kernel and userspace to
get the Linux-VServer isolation working should be
doable without any libraries and external tools,
just with something like vcmd, but if you want the
full userspace stuff, including legacy and guest
building (which I consider extreme for a phone)
you'll have to provide a bunch of tools and libs
too ...

best,
Herbert