> vcmd -i 42 -C ctx_create -- ps auxwww
> vserver: ret = 0x0000002A (42)
> USER       PID %CPU %MEM    VSZ   RSS TTY      STAT START   TIME COMMAND
> root     11780  0.0  0.0   1944   672 pts/2    R+   13:35   0:00 ps
> auxwww

I downloaded the vcmd source, and crosscompiled it, then copy to the ARM
phone, however, when I tried to run the command, it cannot create the
process successfully, very strange...
when I run "vcmd -h", it can show the help, but  when I run " vcmd -i 42 -C
ctx_create -- ps auxwww", it just hung.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/work/vcmd-0.08# ./vcmd -h
This is ./vcmd V0.08
options are:
 -h        print this help message
 -A        dump data after syscall
 -B        dump data before syscall

Btw, my ARM kernel is vserver enabled, I can find the /proc/virtual/info
does exist but it is an empty file. I guess might be the vserver kernel
module has some problem, but I cannot figure out what it is, which is the
thing I am worrying about. Can you think of any ideas?

Thanks,
Wenbin