Alexander Gavrilov wrote:
On Tuesday 30 September 2008 18:23:03 Toby Johnson wrote:
In fact, if you haven't already done the patching, I would be happy to create a branch for you in the project's Subversion repo and give you commit access (I would have done so for Mr. Gavrilov in the first place but didn't know until afterwards that he was doing so much work on the script). If you're interested, send me your preferred username to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and I'll create an account.

Perhaps, I should apply them myself, after all =)

Recently I created more patches, although some of them
probably need reworking.

Alexander

Thanks Alexander, I wasn't sure whether you were still subscribed to the list. I have created a branch for you at the following location:
http://svn.pumacode.org/repos/vss2svn/branches/Alexander/

Let me know which username you would prefer and I'll send you a commit password. One you have the branch in good shape then we can merge it back to the trunk.

toby