Uwe Koloska wrote:

> You wrote on Mit, 15 Mär 2000:
>   a FAQ maintainer was there -- is he still involved?

Not really. The FAQ hasn't been updated for centuries.

Most of the FAQs in the mailing list are really tcl/tk ones, and for
that that are excelent tcl/tk FAQs.

Also, and nonelethess of the 'robots.txt' file the FAQ page is acessed
from robots, and that is ruining my budget... I would be happy if
someone hosted it. Perhaps vtcl.sourceforge.net?

Joao

--
Joao Cardoso, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Science is like sex: sometimes something useful comes out, but that is
not the reason we are doing it" -- Richard Feynman