From: Keith Palmer, Zytech [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 8 January 2003 9:52 AM
To: Wamug
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Anyone tried Safari yet?

Like most browsers it still doesn't support some of Westpac Bank's IB
features - I use IE just to do banking, Qantas Frequent Flyer and a
couple of others.

No doubt others will add more sites unsupported, to this list.

It looks pretty quick but first impressions don't shake Chimera as my
browser of choice.

On Wednesday, January 8, 2003, at 09:46 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
wrote:

> Since no one on the list has started this particular ball rolling yet,
> let me be the first to give it a nudge. I have been using Mozilla as my
> default browser for the last 6 months or so, and although I won't be
> giving it up yet, I must say I am very impressed with what Apple have
> come up with in Safari. It _is_ fast (much faster that IE, although
> there wouldn't be much point if it wasn't) and so far seems to be
> slightly faster than Mozilla, depending on the page.
>
> What do others think?

> Peter Hinchliffe

Keith Palmer
Zytech Marketing Pty Ltd
PO Box 342 Bunbury 6231
Phone: 0419927101 Fax: 0897915900
the online data storage & technology store -
http://www.zytech.com.au/

Get FREE business cards at -
http://www.zytech.com.au/contact.html

Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.html>