on 8/1/03 9:46, [EMAIL PROTECTED] at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
wrote:

> Since no one on the list has started this particular ball rolling yet,
> let me be the first to give it a nudge. I have been using Mozilla as my
> default browser for the last 6 months or so, and although I won't be
> giving it up yet, I must say I am very impressed with what Apple have
> come up with in Safari. It _is_ fast (much faster that IE, although
> there wouldn't be much point if it wasn't) and so far seems to be
> slightly faster than Mozilla, depending on the page.

It's missing forms autofill which you pointed out. It's also missing tabbed
browsing which I can't live without. I like tabbed browsing so much I run
Netscape 7 on my only OS9 machine just to have it. Since Safari is open
source anything missing may be added by someone else though.