On Wednesday, January 8, 2003, at 09:46 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
wrote:

> The only thing missing, and this is what will keep me using Mozilla for
> a while yet, is forms autofill. First introduced in IE, it has been
> taken to a much higher level in Mozilla, and I can't live without it (I
> loathe filling in forms!). If Apple (the great innovators) were to give
> us something similar in Safari, I'd probably leave Mozilla and the rest
> far behind.
>
> What do others think?

I've got to say that I'm very impressed. I have Omniweb as my main
browser, but usually change between that and IE as there are a few
sites I regularly go to that work better in one than the other. So far,
with Safari, all is looking good!

The thing I don't like about autofill is that quite often I'm typing
words similar to what is in the autofill but not those exact words.
Some that are shorter and then you press enter after the word and it
puts the word there instead of the what I'm after. Admittedly this
would not happen to just about everyone else, but I don't care for the
autofill feature being none existant.
Michael Waldie
Sales consultant

Curtin Computer Shop