Stewart,

>> But they don't seem to know how to use IPNettuner to reduce the MTU's in
>> OS9...:-)

I was told various figures by iinet (1460, 1423, etc.) for the MTU setting
on IPNetTuner. I also ended up having to spend about $200 on IPNetTuner for
the Macs on our network. Iinet didn't seem to care very much about this
problem: they usually reply to queries within 2-3 days with a trite,
formulaic reply.

I still have frequent problems with HTTP and FTP (at least for the first
time I try to access each service).

I find this very irritating. Iinet are happy to charge me for a service,
which, in fact, was never commissioned according to specifications.

I guess I'll be moving to another provider once our current contracts
expire.

Cheers,

Andrew