on 23/4/03 10:20 PM, Andrew Schox at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I find this very irritating. Iinet are happy to charge me for a service,
> which, in fact, was never commissioned according to specifications.
>
> I guess I'll be moving to another provider once our current contracts
> expire.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Andrew

They seemed, as internet service 'providers', equally baffled by how I
should set NetTuner...and left me with "Sorry, we don't know"
Of course, how this affects their billing procedure I don't know....if I
can't get this to work in the next coupla days I'll just be sending
everything back in a box and putting a hold on their touching my credit
card!

In frustration,

Stewart
--