On 2003-06-20 20:55, "Angus Russell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi everyone
>
> Does anyone have anything to say about any of the following?
>
> Power Mail
> Mail smith
> GyazMail

All I can say about them is that the Mailsmith demo appeared very nice and
reliable and fast... Like most of the Bare Bones products. Can't remember
why I didn't switch to it. Probably because I already had so much of
Entourage set up already...

> As an afterthought I seem to recall that it is possible to choose whether or
> not Entourage adds all new e-addresses to the address book, but damned if I
> can find this option anywhere. Can someone tell me if I am hallucinating, or
> just being incompetent and suffering major memory failure please :-)

I can't see this option anywhere either. Perhaps, though, you should check
for a Mail Rule or AppleScript that is adding senders addresses
automatically?

Later,

Ry
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
"I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death,
your right to say it."