On Sat, 2003-06-21 at 14:27, Angus Russell wrote:
> However since you have provided the only response to my dilemma I can only
> assume that no-one else takes me seriously :-(

That is absolute rubbish and I take offence.

You have now on three different occasions asked us about automatically
adding addresses to Entourage.

The fact that no-one responded indicates to me that the problem has
likely nothing to do with Entourage, and much more likely something in
your personal setup. Alternatively everybody hates you :-)

In-fact, a suggestion was made in the message you just responded to.

So, perhaps you should learn to read before you start abusing people.

In-fact, you've not even suggested what you've done to investigate the
problem yourself, nor have you provided any evidence of using a simple
google search.

If you feel that my response is too strong, then I unreservedly
apologise. I feel that too many viewers are *expecting* to be helped,
even though that expectation is entirely unreasonable. You may be helped
or you may not be helped. The result is entirely random and by the grace
of other readers.

Perhaps you've not gotten to this paragraph because now you're upset,
but that's just tough.

If you were to look in the rules section of Entourage you might find a
filter that is adding entries to the Address book. I know this is
possible, because a simple google search has as the first result a
discussion about using Entourage to manage a mailing list.

<http://www.google.com/search?q=entourage+adding+addresses+to+addressbook>

So, go away and do your home-work, or if you already did, then show us,
so we don't all duplicate your efforts to that point.

I'm upset, grumpy and it's not because I didn't have any coffee.

Onno Benschop

Connected via Optus B3 from S33:37'33" - E115:07'30" (Dunsborough, WA)
--
()/)/)() ..ASCII for Onno..
|>>? ..EBCDIC for Onno..
--- -. -. --- ..Morse for Onno..

ITmaze - ABN: 56 178 057 063 - ph: 04 1219 8888 - [EMAIL PROTECTED]