It has been brought to my attention that my response to Angus' email
using the words: "Alternatively everybody hates you :-)" could be read
as a personal attack on Angus, even-though it came within the following
context:

On Sat, 2003-06-21 at 14:54, Onno Benschop wrote:
> The fact that no-one responded indicates to me that the problem has
> likely nothing to do with Entourage, and much more likely something in
> your personal setup. Alternatively everybody hates you :-)

If you did indeed read this as a personal attack and not tongue firmly
planted in cheek - as it was intended - hence the ":-)" - I'm sorry.

While I now reread my message I concede that it was not the most
balanced posting I've ever contributed to the group.

Can we now please move on?

Onno Benschop

Connected via Optus B3 from S33:37'33" - E115:07'30" (Dunsborough, WA)
--
()/)/)() ..ASCII for Onno..
|>>? ..EBCDIC for Onno..
--- -. -. --- ..Morse for Onno..

ITmaze - ABN: 56 178 057 063 - ph: 04 1219 8888 - [EMAIL PROTECTED]