Keith has always been reliable and very helpful. Try phoning him on 08 9791 5556 Fax: 08 9791 5900. Maybe he's got the flu?

Reg

On Saturday, June 21, 2003, at 02:40 pm, Bob wrote:

Hi All,

I have been having a lot of difficulty in ordering DiskWarrior 3.0
from Zytech. My first e-mail enquiry was, so I was told, misplaced
for over a week and subsequent e-mails to Keith Palmer have not been
answered. This contrasts greatly with previous orders of other items
which have been processed very efficiently. Is anybody aware of
current problems with this business?

Bob

Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.html>