Thankyou to the number of WAMUG members who phoned me and subsequent postings.

So that everyone is aware I had to have a weekend off as my son has had his TAFE course cancelled in Bunbury and we had to make an appointment at Swan TAFE in Perth on Friday. Unfortunately there was no solution offered by TAFE on Friday and we had to stay over to sort this out this morning (Monday). I'm back in Bunbury at 3pm today (and Matt has to shift to Perth to finish his course).

I am now going through the several hundred emails and responding to all individually. Although we don't advertise it we normally do work 7 days and nights .... this is the first weekend this year I've had off so I'm sorry if this caused problems for anyone. I've only seen one email sent prior to this posting and that was on Friday. As I said we normally try to respond to emails within minutes but this email was answered today. I did have my mobile with me during this time and our office number was diverted to my mobile which, if is in use, diverts to a memo service and a number of WAMUG members did speak with me over the weekend .... thankyou again for your kind comments.

If you are interested in DiskWarrior there are no copies available in Australia at the present moment with a new shipment due into Sydney within the next 48 hours. As soon as they arrive we will process orders and charge cards and send these out.

For those of you who received copies from the first shipment .... DiskWarrior 3 is well worth the wait .... I've yet to find a machine that has not had at least one line of DiskWarrior red ink.