on 21/6/03 19:45, Bob at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I hope that you are right about some innocent reason but it is a bit
of a worry when credit card details have been given in respect to an
unfilled order. Several other people have written to me direct
concerning the same problem that they are having.

Bob

In this case I'm thinking it may be a case of the problem being the product
and not the company. I still haven't seen a single boxed copy of Diskwarrior
3 anywhere around the Perth area and haven't heard of it actually being in
Australia yet. I'm still waiting for my pre-order from overseas as well.

Hi WAMUG and all!

Though I can't speak for Keith, I can say that PICA the suppliers of DiskWarrior are waiting for more stock to arrive in the country. They received their first shipment which had already presold and are awaiting for to arrive. I have some on order for clients myself which I am waiting to arrive tomorrow, and more on preorder (also for clients), which I've noted to my clients so they know. (And a few upgrades which are meant to also arrive this week.)

I can only imagine Keith has the same problem and is waiting for more stock to arrive. That's the hardest part about supply goods,..you're always in the hands of the supplier and the couriers,....but we won't go there. :o) (That's a whole other story!)

If any one wants more info or ETA's drop me an email and I am more than happy to discuss!

Thanks!

Kind Regards
Daniel Kerr
--