Sorry, my Freudian(?) slip, drawn to my attention by Westnet. In
fact the URL in the email was ....wespac.com./index.... which is a
non-Australian address
Severin Crisp

Are you sure you didn't mean westpac.com? Note the t in Westpac. Strangely it looks like a legitimate business site, it's possible there was a different URL disguised into the original message they sent you. Another good reason not to use HTML e-mail :)

Have fun,
Shay
--
Perth, Western Australia Technomancer Join Team Sungroper, race the