To All re ebay
This type of auction "pre-apporoved bidder type " is currently under investigation by several agencies. The auctions are run by individuals who have stolen anothers email identity and use it to list items on ebay. A trick to picking the cons is to see what the seller has sold in the past and I bet it wasn't computer gear. They will ask you to depoisit money through western union and also say they are sending you a UPS booking number. They may also give you some bull about it being part of a bankrupt store sale OS. UPS will give anyone a booking number without sending goods as they give out quote numbers for transport. Please report to ebay and if you get caught the federal police who will take details of the site/auction. Also there is the escrow service that ebay offer however the scammers will give you a reason why they can't do that.

It is similiar to scams running involving cheap plasma screens, digital cameras, large LCD screens. most are coming out of central Europe and are very difficult/almost impossible to track.
Buyer beware.

Note ebay only give fraud protection to $400 and then its all your cost. .
In closing if you can't touch it don't buy it.
Talk soon
Lindsay