About the same time I also started having intermittent problems with my keyboard entries. It is a standard Apple keyboard, that came with the G4.

I have a user here with a standard corded G4 keyboard - at some stage around upgrading to 10.3 he lost the volume up / volume down and eject buttons on the keypad. The fault is certainly not mechanical and posts to other lists to date have been fruitless...

Cheers, Antony.

=   Antony N. Lord           =     http://antonylord.com         =
=   [EMAIL PROTECTED]       =     Perth, Western Australia      =