> From: Bart Raffaeler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Hi all
> Has anyone out there bought Lexmark printer model X1170 has a scanner and
> copy function,
> They have them for $94 at the post Office shops,
> Has anyone use one on (of course) on a Mac and what are they like, I heard
> that there cartridge refills may be expensive.

Bart,
Kevin Lock emailed me this useful information about Lexmark printers running
with his Mac:

> From: KEVIN Lock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> I bought a cheepy....a Lexmark X2250 and am satisfied with its
> performance esp. the photocopy function.  Works well with OS10.3.7!
> There is even a cheaper model at $97!
>
> Kevin

(thanks Kevin!)

So it looks like they do indeed now work well with the Mac after all (*sigh*
that means more All-in-One printers for me to consider for my Dad's
purchase!)

By the way, thanks Dan for your input about HP, Epson and Brother
All-in-Ones - I'll be speaking to you soon to ask for some quotes.  :-)

-Mart