On 28/1/05 2:25 PM, "Bart Raffaeler" <> wrote:

> Hi all
> Has anyone out there bought Lexmark printer model X1170 has a scanner and
> copy function,
> They have them for $94 at the post Office shops,
> Has anyone use one on (of course) on a Mac and what are they like, I heard
> that there cartridge refills may be expensive.
>

> Thanks
>
> Bart.

Hi Bart!

I have the previous model, the X1150.  Does a good job for the price and
have had no problems software-wise with the Mac.  The cartridges are a
little pricey, but you can get the smaller cartridges in the mid-30s.  The
high capacity ones are around $60 each, but do last quite a long time.
Well, not now that you will be printing out all those baby photos (I know
that from experience!)!

Seeya

Rod!