I was wondering if anyone was aware of a way to create a 'virtual folder' over multiple drives. My itunes folder is in excess of 170GB (lossless compressed from my CD collection) and soon it will be larger than the 200GB drive.

I am considering getting a 250GB drive, but I can see this will only ultimately be an interim measure. If I could span over multiple drives this would save much hassle. Currently I can't consolidate the library. I tried relocating 50GB off the drive, but it still wouldn't let me consolidate it.

-navid