On 12/04/2005, at 11:35 AM, Diana & Graham Stevens wrote:

I find I can't print in Classic from the iBook via wireless. It will print via wireless in OSX.

The set-up is a bit complicated. The iBook is connected via wireless to the DSL-G604T router.

The DataProducts Typhoon 8 is connected to a LocalTalk/Ethernet Interface which is connected to a NetGear EN104 Hub, which is connected to the DSL-G604T router.

Hi Diana,

Have you set up the Classic side drivers for the Typhoon? Even though you are running Classic, the printing structures of OS 9 and OS X are entirely different and separate (unlike networking). Seeing as it is a localtalk printer, does it appear when you click on the Laserwriter 8 icon in the Chooser? Does the printer appear when you directly connect the printer (via localtalk box) to the iBook?

Seeya

Rod!