You could use Net Restore
http://www.bombich.com/software/netrestore.html
with the netboot feature of your OSX Server software.
Not trivial but it's possible.
Alternatively you can clean install the software on an eMac with a DVD drive then use Carbon Copy Cloner (same URL as above) to copy the fresh install to the eMacs in target disk mode over firewire.
There is always a way!
Rob