have care with loading tiger over taget disc mode,
having done this myself and now not being able to run
my machine, on start up all i get is a dialogue box
requesting a name and password and no matter what i
use it rejects it have even used the utility on the
install disc to change the passwords for my user
accounts and sys admin to no avail !contact with apple
has been that they do not recommend this installation
method and my only options are send the dvd & $15 to
get the cd's or reinstall 10.3 and build back up to
10.3.9
So beware Tiger does bite