Thanks all for the help.

Adrian

On 04/05/2005, at 3:52 PM, Rod wrote:

Hi Adrian,

Are the eMacs moveable? If so, you can put them into FireWire target mode, connect them up to a machine that does have DVD. Boot DVD machine off the Tiger DVD, then install Tiger to the FireWire eMac's hard drive instead of your own. You will need a 6pin to 6 pin FireWire cable for it to work.

Seeya

Rod!