I don¹t know why I haven¹t noticed this previously, I¹ve had my current
Powerbook for nearly three years, but today, whilst I had my Powerbook on my
lap, my three year old daughter stood next to me. She had some glitter on
her shoulder, so I went to brush it off with my finger, but when I touched
her skin it felt really weird.

Cut a long story short, I figured out that the weirdness stopped when I
wasn't holding or touching the Powerbook. But when I was, and when I touched
my daughter's skin, it seems like tiny vibrations are what is giving the
weird sensation. My daughter says it tickles.

I imagine this has something to do with why occasionally I get a small
electric shock or static sensation on the inside part of my lower arm when
it rests on the Powerbook.

I guess it must be electricity running through my body. For all you
electrical engineers come health experts, is this some kind of  a health
risk? I spend a large part of most days with this thing on my lap.

Cheers, Steven