Thanks Bob. I'm afraid I'm a little clueless as to what all that means
though.

How do I make my power block (is that the same thing as the power point?)
double insulated?

My Powerbook charger has a 2-pin plug on it, and yes, it is a 3-pin socket.
Are you saying this shouldn't be the case? Is there such a thing as a 3-pin
Powerbook charger? Is there anything that I can do if not?

What does electrically hot mean? Should I go get checked for total body
cancer? Which of my internal organs have been slowly fried? (I must have had
this thing on my lap for something like 2,000 hours over the past 15 months
- yikes). Which multi-national should I sue?!

Cheers, Steven