On 06/05/2007, at 7:26 PM, Steven wrote:

You're right Ronni, it did come with 10.3 installed, however when I use the install disk, the process forces me to select an option to create a Previous System folder. You can then go on to select, say, just iMovie via a Custom
Install, however you still have to install the necessary basic system
software. Which I presume will take me from Tiger back to Panther, and I
don't think I can be bothered going through the whole Tiger reinstallation,
and downloading a swag of updates since I bought the Tiger DVD.

Happy to hear of any easier way to just install iMovie, otherwise I think
I'll just give it a miss and wait for Leopard :-)

So what happens if you use " Pacifist " to open the Instal package on your instal disk
and extract iMovie .... can you instal the extracted file   ?

Try Pacifist with your Tiger disks  ?

Bob

Cheers, Steven