Hi All,

Please excuse my need to vent.

I just saw a Federal Gov' NetAlert ad on the side of a bus with a boy using an old blue dalmatian iMac. The warning was something along the lines of not being able to tell if he is looking at nice things as when he is looking a naughty things. I can't remember the exact words. The word "online" features in the copy. The trouble is that the iMac only has the power chord plugged in. There are no other cables plugged in and unless I'm mistaken it's a pre airport iMac. It is obvious that whatever he is up to he can not be "online". This can only be the work of some subversive ad industry worker. I can't find an online version of the ad but I am sure it will be on a bus near you soon.

Cheers
Paul