Hi Bob and all

> Packing The Deal
> Is an expensive HDTV cable really better than a cheap one?
> <http://www.cbc.ca/marketplace/packing_the_deal/>

There is a leading statement in the CBC link that says you need
a good HDMI cable to get the best picture .... NOT true for everyone /

To get a better picture ( pardon the pun ) on what cable selection
might or might not do  read this article which explores HDMI versus
DVI versus Component video

In the video they test a $300 HDMI cable against a $12 HDMI cable
Turns out there was no difference between the two cables at all