John Daniels wrote:
Hi Greg and Yvonne
Like Susan, I have always found that unless I use the camera regularly the
rechargeable batteries have always discharged when I need them. So I also
find that the AA batteries are always quickly replaceable. Any thoughts?
Cheers
John

Hi John

I hadn't actually looked up any info on eneloop batteries till now. In adition to what I already like it turns out they are greener than some other batteries. The name of the attribute I was actually trying to remind myself of was their 'low self discharge rate' compared to other batteries. They sell them charged for example.

<http://www.eneloop.info/>

<http://www.stefanv.com/electronics/sanyo_eneloop.html>

Good luck
Paul