Frank

They should be available from Dick Smith. Pack of four AA is cat No S4410.

Regards

Barry

On 06/06/2008, at 10:18 AM, Frank Biundo wrote:

Hello Paul

I have checked out the Eneloop batteries on the various sites but Amazon
won't ship them to Australia and a couple of other places want US$40+
shipping.

Any suggestions on where the best place to get them is?

Many Thanks

Frank