On 03/07/2009, at 5:37 PM, Justin Davies wrote:

Hi, sorry for posting this to the group, but I am now getting every single email, how can we change to digest please?
Best regards

Justin Davies
m...@justindavies.com.au
www.justindavies.com.au
0414 567 638
9309 9309

look at your incoming mails around 12.30 pm for a mail from Matthew Healey

which explains what is happening

Bob

Linked In: www.linkedin.com/in/justinkdavies
Business website: www.emergination.com.au