Hi Severin & Reg,

Cloe gets an iBone! .... I'll send a photo when Cloe receives her iBone ;-)

My iPhone now has The Collingwood Theme song on it as the Default Ringtone "Good Old Collingwood Forever" ... hey Rod ("Lavo") :o)
Pity about Freo mate ...

Cheers,
Ronni (who is being kept busy with Granddaughter Jess staying for a few days. Hard to find time to check my email with all the activities Jess has planned).

PS. Sorry Pete, I should not have mentioned what a great job you did of the Spreadsheet "iPhone Pricing Comparison"