Thanks Daniel and Pete

Very helpful and comprehensive spreadsheet.

And now that I've committed to an unlocked phone direct from Apple (shipped yesterday..!) I can see how much extra I've paid for the privilege of being able to select my own carrier! I guess the others will bring out plans similar to Telstra's MP once they realise there are a significant number of unlocked phones out there. Or is everyone using pre-paid?

Cheers
Mike

Mike Murray and Lesley Silvester
TimeTrackers
East Fremantle
Western Australia

Tel 08 9339 8078
Fax 08 9339 0519

British and Australian genealogical and historical research,
education, publishing and film-making

www.timetrackers.com.au