Dear Pete,
Could you please send me a copy of your spreadsheet off list?

Warm regards
Ken
0419 189 731
On 07/07/2009, at 10:45 PM, Pete Smith wrote:

Hi Chris.

I'll send it to you off list.

Regards,

Pete Smith
smudd...@internode.on.net

On 07/07/2009, at 20:55 PM, c...@it.net.au wrote:

Hi Ronni,Pete and all

After reading your email I am very interested in looking at the iphone and available plans, as my old Sony Ericsson is almost dead.Would it be possible to have alook at Petes spreadsheet, as I will be starting from scratch when I get home |Im presently offshore and trying to figure out the norwegian keyboard!|.

Best regards to all

Chris