Hi Ken,

In Address Book, click the Name of the Contact (card) you want to remove, then go to Edit (in Menu) > Delete Card.

On 06/08/2009, at 5:12 PM, Ken Jackson wrote:

Thanks Bob but no, it doesn't work that way, in 10.4.11 anyway.
You can only 'remove' from the list' in the Previous Recipients & when u select from Address book u can't delete.

Any other ideas ?

thanks,

Ken