Speaking of Address Book, is there any way to create a smart group of 'recents' like in iTunes (recently played).

I have about 900 addresses and most of them are old but I don't want to delete them. Would love to create a group of people that I've called or modified within the last year.

It's hard scrolling that many on an iPhone and voice recognition doesn't work well enough.

Brett Carboni
Tsunami
"Scrolling Sushi Selectively"