Hello Alex,

You should be able to fit about 2 hours of standard-definition video on a DVD,
or about 2 hours of high-definition video on a 25GB Blu-ray disc (I don't know
whether Toast 7.1.3 had Blu-ray capabilities), I use Toast Titanium 10 Pro.

Did you trim out the commercials before burning?

What message is Toast giving you?