On 19/11/2009, at 8:50 AM, Martin Sulkowski wrote:

> Hi Everyone
>
> I'm using numbers at the moment and would like to know if it is possible to
> do the same thing in Excel or export it to excel and have the same formulas.
> I use numbers for cuttinglists in cabinetmaking.
> On one sheet I have different tables...one for length ,,,one for
> height....one for depth ...in total 5 tables on one page
> From these 5 tables the cuttinglists are created for all the cabinets.
>
> I tried to do a copy in excel but it looks so  different.
> The question is 1.: Does excel allow multiple tables on one page

Excel doesn't support tables at all, and the "page" concept in Excel is very
basic. This is one of Numbers' main strengths.

> 2. : Can i have another sheet with reference to the first sheet with all the
> calculations?

Most definitely, and the implementation (tracing references, etc) is much
clearer in Numbers in Excel, IMHO.

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Mob 0403 064 948