Hullo Ronni

Did you mean that you have devised a Template of your own to work with Labels,
or were the instructions below, addressed to David and Bill, your guide for
working with the address book or with Keynote on the Apple?

If you have devised your own template to do this, if possible, I also would
very much appreciate working with your Template for Labels.  At this stage I
have been continuing to use my Labels on my PC because I have them all set up
and I am very familiar with what I want to do.  I would certainly be interested
in setting up all of this information on the Mac.

My attempts at using Avery Labels with the Mac did not quickly fall into line
with my wishes!

If this is possible Ronni that would be great.

Peta