Hi Ronni, & List,

                                Yet again you have leapt to the fore Ronni, and
managed to do for me what I thought was not possible, the Templates listed
below work perfectly ( with just a very little amendment to my Address Book,
which was overdue anyway ! )

                                I think this List is very lucky to have someone
with your devotion & dedication & determination to solve other peoples
problems, and I for one thank you very much. (  and this in no way diminishes
the appreciation of time & effort all the other members  who contribute to our
problem solving )

Thank you all
Bill