Ronni - thank you so much.

Yes, (referring to your reply to Bill) -  I also wonder where you find the time
to respond to various cries for help whenever I see your name pop up on this
list - and this seems to be more and more frequently.   I guess that it must be
a compulsion with you to answer each challenge, and I personally have certainly
benefited from your replies.

Please take a break over Christmas!

Peta

On 24/11/2009, at 8:10 PM, Ronda Brown wrote:

> Hi Peta,
>
> The Template is for Pages'09. It is for using "Mail Merge" of a "Group" from
> Address Book, as explained below to David & Bill.
>
> I'll email it to your private address and you can play around with it to see
> if it suits your needs.
>
> Cheers,
> Ronni
>
> On 24/11/2009, at 7:44 PM, peta belczowski wrote:
>

>> Hullo Ronni
>>
>> Did you mean that you have devised a Template of your own to work with
>> Labels, or were the instructions below, addressed to David and Bill, your
>> guide for working with the address book or with Keynote on the Apple?
>>
>> If you have devised your own template to do this, if possible, I also would
>> very much appreciate working with your Template for Labels.  At this stage I
>> have been continuing to use my Labels on my PC because I have them all set
>> up and I am very familiar with what I want to do.  I would certainly be
>> interested in setting up all of this information on the Mac.
>>
>> My attempts at using Avery Labels with the Mac did not quickly fall into
>> line with my wishes!
>>
>> If this is possible Ronni that would be great.
>>
>> Peta
>>

>> On 24/11/2009, at 6:07 PM, Ronda Brown wrote:
>>

>>> Hi David & Bill,
>>>
>>> I decided to have a fiddle around with a "Label Template" in Pages'09 to be
>>> able to "Mail Merge" a "Group" from Address Book.
>>> The completed Template will work with Avery Address Labels - 1” x 2-5/8” -
>>> 30 labels per sheet (5160, 5260, 5520, 5630, 5660, 5960, 8160, 8250, 8460,
>>> 8660) + more.
>>>
>>> Because I also needed (as David for his "Return to Sender") to be able to
>>> "Mail Merge" just my own contact details with this Template, I also created
>>> a "Group" in Address Book named "ME" (which only has my contact in it).
>>>
>>> To use The Template:
>>> 1. Double click on "Address Labels.pages"
>>> 2. Once the Template opens in Pages go to Edit > Mail Merge