Hi Rod,

I¹d love to drop down your chimney and help out! However...

We¹ve had 27² iMacs on order for 4 weeks. After our initial orders went out
the door we haven¹t had any since. I don¹ think anyone has them at the
minute.
Don¹t believe the 3-5 days on the Apple store either. One of my customers
ordered and then got a message saying the delivery would be delayed.
Your supplier may well get them at the same time as anyone else. Just ask
them for updates.

P.S. Don¹t forget to delete your emails in case the kids snoop!   ;-)

Regards,
Stuart

Stuart Evans
T4 Technology

ALBANY
Shop 6, 69 Lockyer Avenue, Albany, WA, 6330
E> stuart.ev...@t4.com.au

BUNBURY
Unit 2/14 Rose Street, Bunbury, WA, 6230