my supplier says that time blows out once you finalise your order and move to check-out

On Wed Dec 9 9:50 , RJDart sent:

Apple online store are showing 7-10 days.

Normally fairly reliable?

Cheers!
`RobD...

On 09Dec2009, at 6:51 am, Rod Blitvich wrote:

> Hi WAMUGers
> Santa is trying to buy a 27 inch iMac (2GB HD) for the Blitvich household, to be delivered by xmas.
> My usual supplier is having trouble getting hold of one (despite order being placed 10 days ago)
> Does anyone know where I can get one before xmas please?
> ta
> Blitto
>
> ps
> don't tell my kids - it's a secret
>

> Rod Blitvich - Amy & Sam’s Dad
> 0409 681 256
> rb...@iinet.net.au
> http://web.mac.com/blitto
>
> The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck
> is probably the day they start making vacuum cleaners

)

-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>