Hi Laura, did you burn the presentation as a Keynote document or did you first export it from Keynote in Movie format? It needs to be burned as a playable DVD from a movie format.

Also, when playing it on the TV do you want to be able to control the slides or just play them through as a movie?

Susan
---
Susan Hastings
Mobile: 0409688004