Hi Laura,

Sorry, I have no experience/help to offer in this area.

However, I do have a couple of suggestions to make regarding how you are
attempting to solve this and use the list:

Rather than saying something like ³I'm still having problems²  give details
on just WHAT problems you are encountering (and when) ­ it helps people to
help you.

If someone like Rod or Ronni has suggested a step-by-step procedure, then go
through it and then report back which steps you successfully completed and
at which step you encountered a problem ­ and exactly what the problem was.

The more specific the info you provide and the better you describe your
problems, the more likely someone on the list will recognise exactly what
your problem is and how to fix it.

Just my 2c worth ­ but that has certainly been my experience.

Regards

Neil
--
Neil R. Houghton