Hi again Laura,

If you have included an Audio Soundtrack in your Keynote Slideshow, post back
to WAMUG and I'll give you slightly different instructions.
I don't use "Share > Send To > iDVD when I have an Audio Soundtrack in my
Keynote Slideshow, as I've found using the "Share-Send to-iDVD" the sound track
was all out of sync when played in iDVD.