Hi Daniel

I echo Ronni's font suggestion - I was tearing my hair over Flash doing the same thing and did lots of dud font chasing. And don't give up after one font programme says they are all fine - the several I tried all found different things wrong and though by the end I was trying too many things at once to be sure, I think it was humble fontbook that found the culprit. Cleaning font caches didn't help, I just binned all the fonts that were even slightly suspect (all were obscure ones I never used)

lots of luck
alastair