Hi Daniel,

Also, ask them to check for any font that has any numbers added to it. For
example: " zebra_01_45_58.ttf "
Sometimes just removing the numbers and naming it " zebra.ttf " they can keep
the font.

Use Font Book to Validate fonts: File > Validate Font: For already-installed
fonts; select them all in the Font list.

Also ask them to check their Adobe Fonts Folder.
Inside the Adobe Fonts folder (/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Fonts), is
another, ../FontsReqrd; this folder has two subfolders, ../Base and ../CMaps.
The first holds the fonts Adobe applications need for their windows and
palettes; the second holds files that track special character-ID mapping
that some Adobe fonts use.
Without both these folders, Creative Suite applications can screech to a
standstill.